Best Getaway Locations For New Years Eve
A luxurious vacation is such a good and exciting way to welcome the new year. There has never been a more exciting opportunity to greet 2023 from a distant time zone, as most worldwide destinations are open for travel. Get a travel insurance plan for you & your family or friends and spend new year’s eve in exciting locations.
Discover our recommendations for the best venues to celebrate New Year’s Eve by reading on.
- North Carolina’s Highlands: Highlands is a romantic winter getaway. Stay at Old Edwards Inn for stunning natural scenery, mouthwatering meals, deluxe spa treatments, and genuine southern hospitality.
Make a dinner reservation at one of the on-site eateries for New Year’s Eve, then spend the evening in the Hummingbird Lounge dancing and toasting the new year with Champagne. Enjoy free Bloody Mary and Mimosas the following day while watching the College Football Playoffs.
- Eleuthera: This New Year’s Eve, take a vacation to a place with pleasant temperatures, white sand beaches, and clear water. Book a holiday at The Cove, an exclusive jewel box in Eleuthera, and choose from one of the suites or villas.
The little resort offers a world-class spa, outdoor dining, and an infinity pool on a mountaintop. You can find it here, whether you want an action-packed holiday (think: swimming with pigs, paddleboarding, kayaking, bicycling, or snorkelling) or something a little more laid back.
- London: People who daydream about going to England, want to stay at The Lanesborough. The iconic mansion, which Alberto Pinto helped transform into a hotel, is located just outside of Hyde Park and close to some of the best places in the city for dining, shopping, and holiday celebrations.
A New Year’s Eve in Residence package is also available at the hotel, which includes a Michelin-starred five-course meal on New Year’s Eve, complimentary breakfast delivered to your room after a wild night out, and an extended check-in time on New Year’s Day to ensure a grand celebration.
- Four New Orleans: Consider spending your New Year’s weekend in The Big Easy if you want some more nearby, extravagant excitement. A city-wide celebration in Jackson Square, live music and dancing, and spectacular cuisine at places like Galatoire’s are just a few of the joyful events that take place throughout the year in this historic southern city.
One of the favourite places to stay for a stylish holiday is Maison de la Luz, which features Studio Shamshiri design inspiration everywhere you look.
- Anguilla: The Caribbean is a popular destination for relaxing long weekends in the winter, and we especially love Anguilla for its alluring beaches and luxurious resorts.
Make travel arrangements for a stay at the Four Seasons Resorts & Residences Anguilla, a Kelly Wearstler creation with jaw-dropping villas, first-rate vistas, and luxurious amenities that have something to offer everyone in your group.
No matter where you decide to go, travel insurance coverage* is a must. Begin looking at travel insurance options and flight insurance options while you plan your trip and purchase airline tickets. Make sure you read the fine print before committing to a policy that would make your vacation hassle-free because there are several types of insurance available for families, business travellers, etc. Also, make sure you find the policy that ticks all the boxes in your list and provides the coverage you are looking for.
*Standard T&C Apply.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.